- RM10 / year for Provisional Membership (1st time application only and permitted once in a lifetime).
- Engaged in Life Insurance marketing (includes fee-based financial services provides who recommend Life Insurance as one of thier products).
- Shall not be eligible to vote or hold office in the National Council of the Association but may participate in all Association’s activities.
- Automatic upgrade to Ordinary Member after one (1) year.
ORDINARY MEMBER (RM100/year)
- Engaged in Life Insurance Marketing for a period of not less than one (1) year.
AFFILIATE MEMBER (RM100/year)
- Engaged in providing financial services to clients or education programmes related to financial services e.g. bankers, unit trust agents, accountants, lecturers and trainers in financial services.
- Engaged in Life Insurance selling / management or Financial Services for not less than twelve (12) months and is a non-resident of Malaysia.
- Not eligible to vote or hold office in the National Council.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER (RM150/year)
- Engaged in Life Insurance Marketing and Financial Services for a period of not less than three (3) year.
- Been an Ordinary Member for a minimum period of twelve (12) months.
- Holder of at least Certified Life Planner & Marketer (CLPM) or any higher designations deemed relevant by the National Council.
- Associate members may use the designation Associate NAMLIFA after their name.
FELLOW MEMBER (RM200/year)
Membership is by invitation and shall be based on the following criteria :
- Engaged in the Life Insurance business for a period of not less than ten (10) years.
- Been an Associate Member for at least a minimum period of not less than three (3) years.
- Holder of at least Fellow, Certified Life Practitioner (FCLP) designation or any higher designation conferred by the Association or any designations deemed relevant by the National Council.
- Served at Branch or National Council or any Association activities deemed relevant by the National Council for at least six (6) years, and did not bring any disrepute to the Association.
- Made substantial contributions to the Association or the life insurance industry as deemed relevant by the National Council.
The National Council shall have full discretion to approve or disapprove any Fellow membership application without signation of reasons. Fellow members may use the designation NAMLIFA Fellow after their names.
- Been an Ordinary, Associate or Fellow Member and a financial member for at least five (5) consecutive years prior to the date of application.
- Based on election by the National Council. Such election shall be at the discretion of the National Council and shall be subject to a lump sum payment of RM3,000.
- Shall comply to such conditions that the National Council may prescribe from time to time.
Life Member who have ceased to be life insurance agents or financial service providers will not vote at meetings of the Association or hold any office in the Association.